Saturday, January 30, 2016

My year is off to a good start

I kicked it off at an awesome house party, which I attended in my fancy new suit. Did you know that a suit has two dozen pockets for holding flasks of booze? By the end of the party, the contents of all those pockets had been emptied into me, and I was tearing it up on the dance floor. It may have been the best New Years I've ever had.

Since then I've had a visit from my father, who showered me with gifts of booze and food, and I've visited a few old friends from school.

I also went to visit my older brother on the island. My brother has the smallest house I've ever seen that isn't on wheels. I stayed in his tiny adorable attic and ate most of his food, and he gifted me a kid's circuitry set. He may have pointed out that the box clearly states "Ages 8 and up", but he didn't need to. I've been tinkering with this thing all day, and I'm having a blast. It's basically the kid version of what I do for a living, except without the joy of deadlines and bug reports. As soon as I'm done writing this, I'm going on Amazon to buy the expansion pack.

Happy 2016!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home